Wednesday, December 3, 2008

It's the end of an era! (ok, maybe just quarter..).


From moment I signed up for this class, to the first day, up until the last day of class, everything has been a surprising and new experience. "Everyday Life", I thought when I signed up for this class, "How hard can it be?" Well turns out everday life is the hardest thing I've ever tried to grasp. I always thought it would be easy thinking about everyday life. When it came to the 20 minutes of nothing, turns out I wasn't doing nothing, I was doing what I wasn't supposed to do. I wasn't supposed to do nothing or something. I've always taken forgranted to little things that happen in my everday life that go unnoticed. This class has kept me on my toes and has kept me thinking. It's like a new way of thinking. Don't think extraordinary, think ordinary.

No comments: