Sunday, October 12, 2008

Satisfaction guaranteed?

I have found myself at a wierd point in my life. I still live at my parents house, I don't have much money because of school, and I still don't have my own car, yet I'm completely satisfied. My birthday is even coming up (in 4 days!! Woohoo!) and yet I couldn't think of anything I wanted. Maybe its because I never get anything I want so its hard for me to think of something I actually want? Or maybe at this point in my life I'm satisfied with everything I have at the moment. Or it could be that I'm going on the trip of my lifetime this summer, to Cabo and I don't feel the need to want anything else...However this is strangely odd because I'm always always wanting something I can't have, I mean doesn't everyone at some point?

No comments: