Friday, October 31, 2008

Warhol and Goldsmith Writings.

Warhol

So, I’m looking here at the front page of one of the great internet “selling” sites amazon.com. It’s amazing how many things you can buy just from your house. I don’t even have to get out of bed. Bring my food to my bed, switch on my TV’s, and purchase life’s necessities all at once. Ah look, rings “fit for a princess”, how nice would that look on her finger. I think she would like the Three-Stone Diamond Ring, seems like the biggest bang for the buck. I wonder how much it is. Eh I don’t care. Why do girls need rings anyways? Maybe to look just like a “princess” as the title says. Oh look, I can protect my phone. Why would I want to protect my phone? It’s worthless anyways. I might as well get a new phone. Or an iPod looks pretty nice. Touch iPod, sounds sexual. Oh good shoes, just what I need. Another pair of shoes to clutter up my closet and be left untouched just like the restof the pointless shoes in there. Although, those Steve Madden pumps are pretty cute. I wonder what people would think if a man wore those Steve Madden pumps? I would think he would look reasonably fashionable considering Steve Madden is a quite fashionable brand. If a man wants to wear pumps, let the man wear pumps,especially if he has good taste. Ok, so I’ve been I’m dire need for a new camera for years now. Just look, its right in front of my face. It’s on the front page of amazon.com! What would I do with my old camera? Throw it out and call it junk? I wonder how much junk is actually reusable.

No comments: